I would like to thank Melissa and Yihao! THANKYOU BOTH! for all the help in maths. Everything i missed out for SIX months, i learnt most of it in just two days. Maths paper later, good luck me.
Oh and i realised i havent blog up my new year resolution. Just two simple ones. To be a real student. (to actually attend lectures and all) And, of course, to be a real squash player. (duh what else)
Good luck to all having exams! My freedom's only a few hours away! I'm going to shop/play till i drop! And and, i wanna go overseas before my boring attachment start!
Oh and i realised i havent blog up my new year resolution. Just two simple ones. To be a real student. (to actually attend lectures and all) And, of course, to be a real squash player. (duh what else)
Good luck to all having exams! My freedom's only a few hours away! I'm going to shop/play till i drop! And and, i wanna go overseas before my boring attachment start!
Comments